Extra Curricular Activities
- Breakfast Club – Every morning before school, students can grab a bite to eat and get help with their homework and general studies
- Learning Café – Every day after school in the library, students can get help with their homework and general studies.
- Drama Club – Each week students will engage in a range of activities including: Theatre Games, Mime, Physical Theatre, Script Work, Stage Combat, Voice and Improvisation.
- SPARX catch up – a chance to receive extra support with your SPARX homework from the Maths team (Mr Matthews)
- Drama Showcase – rehearsals for curricular Drama performances
- Drama Production – rehearsals for the upcoming school production of Bugsy Malone (Mr Horwood, Mr Munkley & Mrs Holt)
- Games Club – come and play a variety of board and card games with friends, plenty of rock music (Dr Garrett)
- Photoshop Club – learn how to edit and transform images (Mr J Hallam)
- iDEA Club – ran as part of The Duke of York inspiring digital enterprise award (Mr J Hallam)
- Robotics Club – learn how design build and use robotics (Mr Judd)
- Duke of Edinburgh – work towards the Duke of Edinburgh Bronze award (Mr Matthews & Miss Britland)
- Music Academy – an opportunity to learn and play a Brass instrument and other skills (Mr Munkley)
- School Choir – If you like singing then come along to choir. We’ll sing anything once! From Beyoncé to Bach we’ve got it covered (Mr Munkley)